Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer is Here!

Hi All,

It's been far too long since my last post but here is a whole host of goodies for you. Firs there are two random videos of me. The first video is a little dark but it's Daddy bouncing me on his knee. The second video is of me riding one of my toys. Not to stop there I have a bunch of new photos to show off. They are:

1) My First Haircut

2) Summertime Pictures

3) Daddy's first Father's Day

Enjoy!!

Love,
O





3 comments:

Poppy Mac said...

Dear Oliver,

Very, very nice. You are the sweetest little boy in the whole, wide world. I'm anxiously awaiting our visit to you this weekend, and to your 1st birthday party. We got lots of cool stuff for you.

Love,
Poppy

Gretchen said...

Your mommy and daddy will be surprised at this but I think my favorite pictures are of you and Brucie looking out the window at the trash truck. The fact that you are pals with Bruce is the one redeeming thing about him! :) Can't help my strong preference for beagles.

Anonymous said...

Dear Oliver, I'm jealous. I'd like to be your special beagle buddy. Love, Molly